Allganic® MaKro (0-0-60)
Natural Potassium Chloride for Organic Farming
Allganic® maKro 60, the granular Potassium Chloride with OMRI certification that complies with the required standards for organic farming. It´s extracted form natural saline solution in Northern Chile and it has 60% Potassium (K2O).
Allganic® maKro 60 is a rich source of natural potassium that can be applied to a wide range of crops, such as corn, wheat, rice, sugar cane, soybean, grains, etc.
Potassium is an essential element for crops since it has a direct impact on crop quality and yield, playing a key role in more than 50 plant functions, such as:
Regulates and Promotes
- Photosynthesis (more CO2 assimilation, more sugars).
- Opening and closing of stomata.
- Drought resistance.
- Transport and storage of sugars/starches from leaf to fruit/roots.
- The efficiency of N fertilizers.
- Disease and insect Tollerance.
- Frost resistance.
- Water use efficiency